Residential Interior Design Services
Design Intervention is a 90 minute in-home walk through consultation to tackle your pressing design questions and conundrums. We can help select paint colors, recommend furniture layouts, suggest what pieces could be added or replaced, arrange artwork, & help with spacial flow. This is a perfect fit if you want an outside professional eye on your space to get you pointed in the right direction, with no future commitment required! Need some new pieces to complete your look as well? No problem! Our designers can head back to the studio and source the perfect items for your space with our add-on Curated Selection Service to help you bring your ideas to life!
Design Intervention is just $250, and the optional Curated Selection Service is just $75 per round (4 selections, up to 2 options per selection). The bonus? We offer our clients 10% off of all curated selections that are provided to you! For those tough layouts, we can create a floor plan to help you make sense of your space for just $50.
*If you need additional help beyond the initial consultation, our hourly rate is $130 (billed in 30 minute prorated increments).
*Discount can only be applied when either in-home service is booked. Curated Selection Service alone does not activate discount.
Does your space lack that cohesive yet effortless design that your friend’s place has? Do you have a random mix of styles going on but without that Pinterest board cool-factor that makes it all really work? Do you want to love where you live, but don’t know how to get there on your own? If so, then Design Salvation is the ticket!! Let us craft your perfectly curated space — just for you.
Design Salvation begins with a homework assignment to help us understand the way you speak design, learn about how you use your home, and give us insight into what is driving your desire to change your space. Your first meeting will be up to 2 hours, allowing us to dive deep into your design taste, lifestyle, vision, and budget.
After our initial consultation, we will build a customized design concept for your room. In addition to furniture selections, your concept may include wallcoverings, lighting, artwork, rugs, pillows and decor, based on your wants and needs. This vision of your future completed space is presented to you at our second meeting through custom design boards and floor plans (as needed) to help you better visualize the direction. We’ll have fabric samples, wallpaper samples, rugs, spec sheets of all your recommended pieces, and the design boards that help you visualize the completed design!
Design Salvation is a full design package and is $1250 per complete space* to book. Your designer may present you up to 3 options per selection* to help you build out your perfect space. Our Design Salvation clients receive a discount of 15% off* their curated selections for this project! Additional rooms booked within 90 days of the initial Design Salvation service purchase are just $625 each!
**discount is provided on the room level based on curated selections from the presentation.
**for multipurpose or 2 in 1 rooms (e.g. open floor plan living/dining), an additional $625 will be assessed to complete the design of both spaces.
**if requested, additional options can be sourced per the curated selection service outlined in Design Intervention.
**discount excludes wallpaper and window treatments.
If you think you might be a match for Design Salvation, ask yourself the following questions:
1. Get ready — Does the space you are looking to focus on need to be nearly, or entirely re-furnished? Are you having a hard time pulling it together yourself and seeking the advice of a gorgeous, funny, talented designer to bring it all together?
2. Get set — Are you ready, willing, and excited to do a bit of homework, and commit to at least 2 in-person meetings?
3. GO! Time is of the essence — are you ready to move forward on your project and make decisions on your purchase within 60 days?
That’s it! Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a little about your project to see which service will be best for you. We’ll be in touch soon to get the ball rolling!
*The Fine Print --
Design services must be booked in person, and cannot be booked & scheduled without a visit to our studio. Purchases from design services must be made within 60 days of booking to be eligible for any associated discounts. All clients will receive & must sign our design services acknowledgment prior to consultation. All non-custom returns are subject to a restocking fee. Custom orders are not returnable. All exchanges are evaluated on a case by case basis.
Additional ServicesManagement and interfacing with contractors and outside professionals
- Additional trips to your property to interface with contractors to ensure smooth work, as requested by client, are billed at the hourly rate, 1 hour minimum at $130/hr.
- Not in the DC metro area? No problem! We have a virtual design package to work with you no matter where you live! The service works just like the others, but with a little more leg work on your end to make sure we get measurements right and understand your space. Inquire for more info!
- Want to work with one of Hudson & Crane’s talented designers, but want to source from places like estate sales and other retailers? We’ve got you covered. This service is billed out at the hourly rate. Want to spend a day shopping and sourcing? Book a full day (up to 8 hours) and be billed at just a 5 hour max! Your brand new design bestie!
Commercial Interior Design Services
Hudson & Crane offers commercial interior design consistent within living, recreational, and most business spaces with no predetermined packages attached and are more than happy to discuss your aspirations, budget, and concept for your space(s).
Spaces that we have worked on in the past include:
- Condo building lobbies, models, and community spaces
- Corporate office spaces, lobbies, communal spaces
Please email us at email@example.com for more information.