Residential real estate developers, AirB&B hosts, landlords, boutique hotels, and B&B tastemakers, Hudson & Crane is the Interior Design Firm that brings your commercial property to life.
When outfitting a model apartment or high-end rental, the Signature Hudson & Crane Methodology is the difference between a run-of-the-mill, cookie-cutter, same ol’ same ol’ space and a show-stopping, magazine-ready, sales tool. (If you’ve ever been in a cold, stale, and uninspired model apartment, then you know just what we’re talking about.)
This is “Resimercial” interior design, a way of developing a space and a branded environmental aesthetic based on real-life livability, residential sensitivity, and stylized accessorizing.
We recognize that every space, building, neighborhood, and future tenant is different, so Hudson & Crane offers a comprehensive consultative experience for each and every project. Our aim is to create the ultimate design that attracts the best buyers, tenants, and paying guests.
Condo building lobbies, models, and community spaces, corporate office spaces, lobbies, communal spaces are our jam!
How do I know if Hudson & Crane is for me?
If you answer YES! to one or more of the following questions, then Commercial Interior Design Service could be pitch-perfect for your project.
- Is the space you are developing a blank slate? Do you need a professional, talented design partner to make a compelling plan, handle all of the details, and bring it all together?
- Do you want to really stand out from your competitors by creating a fully-immersive model or photo-ready room that is sure to get noticed (and remembered?) by just the right people?
- Have you worked with big firms in the past but are frustrated by template designs and lack of versatility, creativity, or attention to the details?
- Are you looking for a committed and talented partner who understands how to design for your brand?
- Do you need more than a decorator to elevate your commercial project and seek a consultant who thinks off ALL THE THINGS needed to complete a design?