Heads of household, domestic gods & goddesses, homemakers, and budding interior decorators, do you need help pulling a room together utilizing existing pieces?
Hudson & Crane is the Washington DC interior design firm that delivers a highly-personalized, no rules design experience tailored to you, your lifestyle, and your personal brand.
Tackle your pressing design questions and conundrums. We help select paint colors, recommend furniture layouts, suggest what pieces could be added or replaced, arrange artwork, and help with spacial flow.
This is a perfect fit if you want an outside professional eye on your space to get you pointed in the right direction, with no future commitment required.
Need some new pieces to complete your look as well? No problem! Our designers can head back to the studio and source the perfect items for your space with our add-on Curated Selection Service to help you bring your ideas to life.
How Do I Know if Design Intervention is for Me?
- If you answer YES! to one or more of the following questions, then Design Intervention could be pitch-perfect for you.
- Is the space(s) you are looking to focus on need to be partly refurnished?
- Are you having a hard time pulling it together yourself and seeking the advice of a talented designer to bring it all together?
- Are you ready, willing, and excited to do a bit of homework, and commit to at least one in-person meeting?
- Are you ready to move forward on your project and make purchase decisions within 60 days?
The Fine Print
Design Intervention is just $250, and the optional Curated Selection Service is just $75 per round (4 selections, up to 2 options per selection). The bonus? We offer our clients 10% off of all curated selections.
For those tough layouts, we can create a floor plan to help you make sense of your space for just $50.
If you need additional help beyond the initial consultation, our hourly rate is $130 (billed in 30 minute prorated increments).
Design Intervention services are currently offered in the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia and selected on a case-by-case basis.